Wednesday 4 April 2012

I don't know what to say..

I don't know what to say... When I say I don't know doesn't meant that I say no.. But when you request it , and I say I just want to be friends I know that you are heartbroken... I know that.. But I really don't know what to do... For me I think maybe we are better to be just friends... I meant like best friends..? It will be more fun for us to be best friends... :D well , i am also sorry because of saying to you such a thing to just become friends... Because I really don't know what to say... I am speechless... You always ask me to be stronger... But how about you...? Is a waste of time waiting for me... Really... You are wasting your time on waiting for me... There is billions of girls in this world... So I just wanted to say to you that , I am really really sorry :( we be best friends okay..? Please don't be sad... You ask me to be strong... So do you need to be strong... I Love You. , as my best friends..!

No comments:

Post a Comment